When searching for your next stretch machine, you want to be sure that it not only suits all of your needs but suits the needs you haven’t even thought of, yet. If you fancy yourself an athlete or just exercise regularly to keep your health up to par, then you probably understand how important it is to stretch before taking on that intense workout routine you have planned for the morning. Not only does it help to increase your flexibility, but it helps to strengthen to muscles and increase your range of motion so that you can proceed to safely workout without getting hurt. This is why you must find the perfect stretching machine to help you achieve the deepest stretches before you get going. Here are a few of the best stretch machines available to you in the upcoming year.
10. ProFlex Stretch Machine
This machine is super accurate and helps you get the deepest arm and leg stretches before you take on your real workout. Measurement dials allow you to keep track of how well you’re doing and see how much your flexibility has increased since you began using the machine. This machine is super comfortable as well with a multitude of stretch options available.
- See 50% flexibility increase in 30 days
- Accurate angling for appropriate technique
- Enhanced muscle relaxation when assisting with stretch
- Stays sturdy and keeps you safe with durable design
- Easily portable when disassembled (tools included)
9. Century Leg Stretcher Portable Stretching Machine
If you’re focused on getting those legs toned and more flexible, then this is the machine for you. This model is dedicated to getting your legs more limber and strong while keeping you comfortable and safe. Though lightweight in craft, this model is capable of holding in your position. It’s also great for boxing and martial arts training, and easily portable for fitness training on the go.
- Assists in improving flexibility
- Easy to store
- Easily transported
- Seat cushions for enhanced comfort
8. Weanas Pro Leg Stretcher Machine
Most appropriate for leg stretching, this machine is focused on helping you achieve your leg goals. Its primary design is geared toward leg flexibility training as well as calf and thigh stretch enhancement and other leg related stretches. You’ll get a complete stretch in this model with added accessories like the turning wheel and the stretch will increase in intensity gradually. This machine is keeping you comfortable and helping you take it to the next level.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with dual-layered padding
- Steering wheel allows for deeper stretching and is easily adjustable for the stretching beyond 180 degrees
- No cables on this model, just a gear system which allows for max tension without worry of breakage; Wheels adjusted by gear crank that can be turned manually
- Allows for standing leg stretches
- Padded accessories for the most comfort during your stretch
- Two angles delivered from 105 to 110 degrees guided by wheel
7. Valor Fitness CA Leg Stretch Machine
Another great stretch machine dedicated to the gear system instead of the strings system, which is great if you’re looking to increase tension and test your flexibility. You can get the most limber and loose flowing legs possible with this machine because it expands beyond 180 degrees. This model will help you push your limits and outlast whatever you may throw at it with the durable craftsmanship that has gone into it. It is one of the best with the easiest system to navigate.
- Solid steel and high-density construction with dual-layered pads
- Can be adjusted to deepen stretches with steering wheel
- Adjustable back pad angle between 105 and 110 degrees
- Optional stretching with gradual adjusting system for the most comfortable experience
- Wheel is gear driven for gradual increase of leg extension
- Great for home use and craftsmanship withstands time
6. Nitrofit Limber Pro Stretch Machine
This model is designed to give you the deepest stretches to your legs, back and anywhere else you see fit. Though simply crafted, this model is made for even the most complex stretches and ensures your comfort in any position. It’s versatile and dynamic features keep your stretches flowing with ease and ensures your safety with the durable components installed on this machine.
- Easily adjustable seats to suit all heights and sizes
- Calf stretch station includes support bar which can be removed at your convenience
- Get up to 9 exercising on this one machine
- Easily transported and stored with installed wheels on the base of the machine
5. Inversion Inversion Table Back Stretching Machine
This machine is geared toward helping you get the most out of your back stretching experience so that you feel super limber and loose when you’re through. Designed to give you the feeling of laying on a firm, but soft bed because of the added padding in the head and leg area. You’re sure to get the best and deepest stretches with this machine.
- Premium craftsmanship designed with heavy-duty components and tubular steel for enhanced stability
- Capable of holding up to 300LBS
- Easily adjustable for different heights up to 6’6”
- Enhanced comfort features with head and backrest as well as lumbar and back support
- Adjusts easily to 8 positions
- Easy-grip handrails for safe up and down rotation
- Choice of inversion angle
- Foldable for transportation and storage purposes
4. Popsport Pro Leg Stretcher
With this machine, you’re getting great leg stretching features with enhanced strength in the framework so that you can push your limits. This model is also giving you some great comfort with the added padding on just about every part of the machine. It’s sure to get the job done beyond your expectations.
- Heavy-duty steel build makes for an even more durable machine
- Enhances flexibility with gradual stretch system
- Adjustable backseat padding, backrest padding, pads on footrests and more
- Versatile and able to be adjusted to any height for extra legroom
3. Precor 240i Commercial Series Stretch Trainer
If you’re looking for the best machine for full body stretch training, then this is the machine for you. Versatile and adjustable, you’ll be able to get the most out of your flexibility training every time.
- Seat cushions with added pads in the knee area for comfortable sitting
- Security providing wrist straps for added control
- Designed for accurate stretch positioning
2. Stamina Inline Back Stretch Bench
This machine is designed like a bench with enhanced cervical traction so that you can get the deepest back stretch possible. It is a great back stretch machine for enhancing comfort.
- 8 foam rollers that have been upgraded for better stretch
- Strap for head support with cervical traction system
- Adjustable arm support; 3 positions
- Securing ankle locks
1. Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial Multi-Workout
Get the best abdominal and hyper back workout with this machine as well as an extended bench for added support and deepened stretching. This model is designed to meet all of your needs that is why it’s considered one of the best.
- Weight Capacity of 650LBS
- 14 adjustments for better thigh support, adjustable decline bench, and flat
- Vinyl bench covering is resistant to perspiration
- 36-inch bench with 2.5-inch thickness in the dense foam cushion