One of the top tools every DIY guru should have around the house is a portable pressure washer. These versatile tools require very little training and can perform many functions. Whether you want to clean the house siding and soffit, clean up the grease and oil from the driveway, or you want quick and easy clean-up of walkways, grills, and even cars, trucks, and vans, this is the tool for you.
You can very likely buy one of these hard-working machines for the price you would pay a professional for just one service. Instead of all that scraping and sanding in preparation to paint your wood siding, get a pressure washer, save hours of labor, and perhaps even hundreds of dollars. Although professionals do not recommend too much pressure for vinyl or aluminum siding, these machines are perfect for brick, wood, and concrete clean-ups.
10. Yard Force Orange & Black Pressure Washer YF1600A1
This all-in-one 13-amp electric washer provides 1600 pounds per square inch of power at 1.2 gallons per minute (GPM). The built-in storage for the hose, nozzles, spray gun, and power cord keeps everything organized even with the unit’s compact design. It’s ready to wash with the folding handle and innovative design; just roll it out and start cleaning. Just a gentle tug on the 19 feet of PVC reinforced hose keeps it rolling behind you on its roll-along wheels. You will enjoy quick and quiet clean-ups of brick, metal railings, and concrete season after season with the powerful electric motor with a 2-year warranty.
- 32 Oz Soap Tank Built-In
- 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM
- 13 Amp Quiet Electric Motor
- 24-Month Warranty
- 2 Quick-Connect Nozzles — No Adaptor Required
9. Ivation Multipurpose Portable Spray Washer
This multipurpose spray washer provides a gentle 130.5 pounds per square inch of pressure. The Ivation offers a 4.5-gallon portable water tank, a 19.6′ flexible hose, spray gun, power cord, charger, brush head, shower head, an adjustable shoulder strap, four (4) sealing rings, and the operator’s manual. This portable pressure washer is more practical for gentle cleaning that doesn’t require tons of pressure that could chip or damage surfaces like your car’s finish. Yet, powerful enough to clean the grill and concrete walkways/driveways quickly and efficiently. The rechargeable battery makes it genuinely portable.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- 12v Car Plug
- Measures 9″ x 14″ x 21″ and Weighs Less Than 17 pounds
- Integrated Roller Wheels
8. Wen PW19 2000 PSI at 1.6 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
Renew the brand-new look of your driveway, walkway, patio furniture, deck, siding, and much more with this WEN 2000 PSI at 1.6 GPM with the variable flow pressure wash. Its 13-amp electric motor will blast away dirt and grime with up to 1.6 GPM. The 16.5′ reinforced hose and 36′ power cord let the user reach ordinarily unreachable spots. You can keep washing longer with the attachable 13 oz detergent container. Plus, the briefcase style, lightweight design makes use and storage quick and easy.
- 13-Amp Variable Flow Motor
- Lightweight 14.3-Pound Briefcase-Style with Carrying Handle
- 16.5′ Reinforced Hose
- 13 Oz Detergent Tank
- Two-year warranty
7. Greenworks 13-Amp, 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer
Greenworks pressure washers offer a wide range of cleaning solutions to accommodate the homeowner’s requirements. With 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM, this pressure washer comes with a powerful 13-Amp electric universal motor. Plus, you will get all the accessories to get the job finished the right way the first time.
- 20′ High-Pressure Hose
- Rotary Brush and Surface Cleaner
- 35′ Power Cord & Built-In Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter GFCI for Your Protection
- Lightweight, Easy to Assemble and Use
6. Stanley Electric SHP1600 Power Washer, 1600 PSI
The Stanley Electric SHP1600 pressure washer has the most cleaning power of any electric washer we make. Its tri-axial washer pump and universal motor deliver 1,600 PSI of adjustable power for deep-cleaning. You can use the pressure washer hose, wand, and gun to blast away mold, grime, grease, and dirt from concrete, brick, and other surfaces to refresh that brand-new look.
- 16-pound Highly-Portable Unit
- 20′ Soft and Flexible High-Pressure PVC Reinforced Hose & 14 Oz Detergent Bottle
- Powerful Yet Gentle on Cars, Trucks, RVs, and ATVs
- 2-Year Warranty
- 35′ Auto-Reset GFCI Protected Power Cord
5. PAXCESS 2150 PSI at 1.85 GPM Electric High-Pressure Washer
This Paxcess electric high-pressure wash tackles unsightly patio and garden furniture quickly and easily. Clean up pollution and the stain from the entire season’s use. Quickly clean garbage cans, concrete, stucco, stone, brick, and other surfaces. The power washer is excellent for fast clean-up of pet cages, BBQ grills and other outdoor equipment, lawnmowers, driveways, and walkways.
- 2150 PSI at 1.85 GPM
- Quick & Easy Outdoor Cleaning
- Powerful Adjustable Spray Wands and Detachable Detergent Bottle for Every Clean-up Job
4. Briggs & Stratton Electric 20680 Pressure Washer
When dirt, grime, or debris threatens your home’s curb appeal, it’s time to fight back. The Briggs & Stratton 1800 PSI power/pressure washer has the flexible cleaning power you need to overcome the hundreds of honey-dos around the house. This pressure washer comes with an onboard detergent tank and three (3) quick-connect cleaning nozzles to bring your patio and garden furniture back to factory-new looks. Clean fences, walkways, gutters, boats, and vehicles.
- 1800 PSI at 1.2 GPM
- 20′ High-Pressure Hose
- Turbo Nozzle & ½ Gallon Detergent Tank
- Tough Welded-Steel Frame
- 12-Month Warranty
3. Greenworks GPW1501 13-Amp Electric 1500 PSI at 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer
The Greenworks 13-Amp electric portable pressure washer offers a wide range of cordless and corded systems. Greenworks is a leader in the innovation of electric-corded lawn maintenance systems to get your yard work done quickly and efficiently. Economical yet powered for performance. This is the perfect pressure washer you need for yard work and clean-up. Easy to set up and get started. You will love the ease of use with the screw on soap applicator.
- 1500 PSI at 1.2 GPM
- 13-Amp Electric Motor
- 20′ High-Pressure Hose
- 35′ GFCI Equipped Power Cord for Maximum Protection
2. Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer SPX4000-PRO
The Sun Joe Pressure Washer tackles the toughest outdoor, auto, and home cleaning projects easily. It packs 1800W of pure cleaning power. The 14.5-Amp electric motor will generate up to 2030 PSI that demolishes gunk, grease, and grime. With five quick-connect cleaning tips allow the user an intense jet or gentle spray, whichever cleaning task calls for with an onboard 54 oz detergent holding tank that allows you to dial-in the right detergent amount for your cleaning boost. The Sun Joe Turbo nozzle delivers a burst of power for that deep down clean.
- 2030 Max PSI at 1.76 GPM
- 14.5-Amp Electric Motor
- Turbo Head Spray Nozzle
- Onboard 54.1 Oz Detergent Tank
- 5 Quick-Connect Cleaning Tips
1. Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer SPX3000
The Pressure Sun Joe electric pressure washer delivers the power you need to tackle all your home cleaning tasks. Clean your home, building, RV, car, truck, or boat. It powers away tar, grease, grime, and gunk from driveways, walkways, grills, patios, and patio furniture. You will love its reliable and capable cleaning power that comes with this 1800-Watt electric engine. The dual-detergent tanks allow you to store and use two types of detergents for quick cleaning without interruption.
- 2030 Max PSI at 1.76 GPM
- 14.5-Amp, 1800-watt Electric Motor
- Two-Year No Questions Asked Warranty
- Two On-Board .9 Liter Detergent Tanks
- Automatic Total Shutoff System for Energy Savings