Jewelry has become one of human’s greatest and loved possession. Jewelry compliments fashion, looks and dressing. The ring particularly is a symbol of eternity. This is jewelry used to decorate fingers. The ring adds attractiveness and some material value. There are various designers daily come up with different varieties of rings made in different ways so as to suit the needs, choice and preference of suitable customers. Most of these designers proceed to inform you more about the features of the product, its quality and how it was designed. Some offer also transport and delivery and documents attached to the ring, such as warranty.
Top Best Sellers in Peach Sapphire Engagement Rings
- Top Best Sellers in Peach Sapphire Engagement Rings
- 8. MORGANITE ENGAGEMENT RING
- 7. HAMMERED STERLING SILVER ETERNITY RING
- 6. KUNZITE RING
- 5. NATURAL UNTREATED PEACH SAPPHIRE RING WITH DIAMONDS
- 4. SAPPHIRE PEAR SHAPE 14K WHITE GOLD OVER STERLING SILVER SOLITAIRE RING
- 3. NATURAL UNTREATED PEACH SAPPHIRE RING WITH PAVE DIAMONDS
- 2. WISH STONE ROSE GOLD PLATED PINK EARRINGS WITH CRYSTALS FROM SWAROVSKI
- 1. PINK SAPPHIRE ENGAGEMENT RINGS PRINCESS CUT IN STERLING SILVER WEDDING
- What to Consider Before Buying
8. MORGANITE ENGAGEMENT RING
This ring is hand designed and manufactured by AleaMariCo, with its metal type being rose-gold and its gem type being morganite. Its setting is 4 prong. It has a width of 9.50 inches and a length of 12.50 inches. This rings ring size is 6 but this is not fixed as the ring is resizable from a size of 4.5-7.5. This ring also is a natural golden peachy morganite that originates from Brazil. It weighs 36 carats of natural diamonds cut fully and are cascading and graduated.
- Upon purchase, this ring comes with original ring description, warranty information and a certification of real performed stone testing.
7. HAMMERED STERLING SILVER ETERNITY RING
This ring has peach colored sapphires. This ring’s ring size is 6.5 and has a width of 3.85 mm. its metal type is sterling silver and its gem type is sapphire. This ring is hand designed and handcrafted by Hnoss Design. Its setting is eternity band. It can be used for different purposes i.e. for engagement and wedding. Its nature of being hand crafted makes it appealing and attractive and also is a main reason for its quite high price. Its high price is also associated with it being designed specifically for important romantic events.
- Upon order, you are allowed to require for a gift wrap. This is however not mandatory, it depends on your own choice and preference.
- Quite expensive because it is handcrafted
6. KUNZITE RING
This ring is hand designed. Its metal type is rose-gold. It has a width of 9.50 inches and a length of 12.50 inches and weighs 3.58 grams. Its ring size is 6 and it is resizable from a size of 4.5-7.5. It has stones cut in pear shape, pink in color and the stones have a very good cut and are appealing. This ring’s setting is Rose Gold setting and it also has a prong setting.
- Upon purchase, this ring comes with original ring description, warranty information, a certification of real performed stone testing and a beautiful presentation box which is wrapped with the designer’s signature ribbon.
- Quite expensive because it is handcrafted
5. NATURAL UNTREATED PEACH SAPPHIRE RING WITH DIAMONDS
This ring is manufactured by The Natural Sapphire Company. Its metal type is rose gold and its gem type is diamond and sapphire. This gem weighs 1.85 carats. It has a width of 2.5 mm. this ring’s ring size is 6.5 but it is resizable from a size of 3 to 13. This ring has 11 stones, with one stone weighing 0.20 carats. This ring is designed in an antique-style and it is traditionally made. It has a cushion shape which is captivating and its sapphire is brilliant. This ring is stunning and vivid due to it being expertly crafted in rose-gold setting.
- Heavy due to number of stones
- Cannot be repaired if broken
4. SAPPHIRE PEAR SHAPE 14K WHITE GOLD OVER STERLING SILVER SOLITAIRE RING
This ring is manufactured by Jewel Zone US. Its metal type is sterling silver and its gem type is sapphire. Its setting is prong. This ring has a stone weight of 4 carats. This ring adds a touch of nature-inspired beauty to your look pink sapphire solitaire ring in 14k white gold over sterling silver makes a standout addition to your collection. This ring is Crafted in high quality lead free 925 sterling silver. This quality delivers exceptional shine and ultimate protection. This ring offers a perfect gift idea for party, anniversaries, Christmas, wedding, engagement, graduations, birthdays, mother’s day, Valentine’s Day and other important occasions.
- Lead free; designed for sensitive people
- The designer does not offer whereabouts of warranty and other documents.
3. NATURAL UNTREATED PEACH SAPPHIRE RING WITH PAVE DIAMONDS
This ring is manufactured by The Natural Sapphire Company. Its metal type is white gold and its gem type is diamond and sapphire. The minimum total gem weight is 1.19 carats. This ring has a width of 2.5 mm. its ring size is 6.5 but it is resizable from a size of 3 to 13. This ring has 33 stones and one stone weighs 0.16 carats. The sapphire used to design this ring is natural; this means it is not created in the lab.
- Upon order, this ring comes with a gemological report and a flexible return policy. They also offer you gift wrapping and packing.
- Natural stones used, therefore it is quite expensive
2. WISH STONE ROSE GOLD PLATED PINK EARRINGS WITH CRYSTALS FROM SWAROVSKI
This ring is designed by Leafael. It has the following dimensions; 3.9×3.7×1.5 inches. It weighs 2.4 ounces. It is made with authentic crystals from Swarovski and these crystals are of the finest quality. This ring is made with environment friendly materials for sensitive customers. It is packed with elegant white, silver-embossed jewelry gift box protection. This is done so as to ensure safe transport and delivery and also to present the gift beautifully. This rings compliments your fashion and dressing and makes you look outstanding.
- Environment friendly
- Upon order, this ring comes with a lifetime money back and replacement guarantee with regular use and wear.
- Not a favorite for everybody as it is specifically designed for sensitive customers
1. PINK SAPPHIRE ENGAGEMENT RINGS PRINCESS CUT IN STERLING SILVER WEDDING
This ring is designed and manufactured by Queen wish and originates from China. Its metal type is silver plated base. It has a prong setting. This ring has 3 stones. It is designed with high quality craftsmanship with exceptional styling. It is a ring designed for special occasions such as anniversaries, Christmas, wedding, engagement, graduations, birthdays, Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day. It weighs 3.50 grams and features a rhodium nickel finishing. Its sapphires are not authentic, they are lab created i.e. 1 piece lab created sapphire which is princess cut and has a powder pink hue with brilliant sparkle.
- Upon order, a wedding ring box is included.
- It is not resizable.
What to Consider Before Buying
When selecting the best ring to buy, put into consideration the following factors. The type of stone used in designing the ring. There are various types of stones, gem or sterling silver. This stones vary in quality, make and appearance. Stone cutting design is also another factor. This is how the stone is cut. Is it marquise, grape vine or jewelry style? Number of stones used in the rings. Rings have different number of stones some have one while others have even up to three or five or eleven stones. The number of stones defines the weight of the stones. How a ring is manufactured is also another factor. I.e. is the ring hand-placed and hang-engraved or was a machine used? Hand crafted rings are quite expensive. Setting; this is the type of appearance made i.e. designer setting, two prong setting or v-prong setting. 4 prong. Warranty; this is the time factor given by a manufacture to repair your product in case of damage. Is the warranty limited lifetime or lifetime and certificate of authenticity? Type of metal I.e. yellow gold and pink gold and green gold…rhodium plated gold and silver. Authenticity of stones and sapphires; are they real or lab made?