Sufficiently compact and portable to allow ease of carrying and yet subsequently versatile enough for easy running of demanding applications; Laptops are the ideal gadgets for facilitating a wonderful time working or even playing wherever you are whether at home or at work While gaming has over the years garnered immense popularity around the globe, one aspect that has since become a constant headache is which laptop is affordable and perfect for gaming?
Top Best Sellers in Gaming Laptops Under $1000
- Top Best Sellers in Gaming Laptops Under $1000
- 8. ASUS GL553VD Gaming Laptop
- 7. Full HD Lenovo Y700 Gaming Laptop (80NV0026US)
- 6. Touch-screen Lenovo Y70 Gaming Laptop (80DU004KUS)
- 5. Lenovo FHD Ideapad 700 Gaming Laptop (80RU00FEUS)
- 4. ASUS GL551 Gaming Laptop (2014 Model)
- 3. ASUS K501UX Gaming Laptop
- 2. Dell Gaming Laptop (15.6-Inch)
- 1. ASUS ZX53VW Gaming Laptop
8. ASUS GL553VD Gaming Laptop
Strike a balance between practical portability and subsequent gaming power with the GL553 gaming laptop featuring the newest 7th generation processor (Core i7) and a subsequently superior graphic experience with the GTX 1050. It arrives with pre-installed Windows 10 and a 15” panel that allows viewing angles of 160. It is boosted by a 1 TB hard disk that offers large game storage space and fast performance. Moreover, besides boasting Bluetooth 4.0 provisions, it is also complimented by 4 lighting control zones
- Portable and powerful.
- Fast as provided for by Next-Generation Graphics and Processors.
- Superior clarity and unrivaled color accuracy and contrast.
- The keyboard affords a travel distance of 2.5mm much better in comparison to numerous standard gaming laptops.
- Recurring screen issues with dark spots and green color forming around it.
- GPU related concerns.
7. Full HD Lenovo Y700 Gaming Laptop (80NV0026US)
Experience deep, immersive gaming with the Y700 Lenovo idealPad gaming laptop. It brings forth a combination of power (through its quad-core processors), quality viewing (through discrete graphics and Full HD output) and amazing media experience (through surround sound and subsequent subwoofer).
And worry not when things get intense because this machine is equipped with an exclusive thermal cooling fan that eases and smoothens things down the hood allowing you a stress-free gaming experience. Moreover, it does not matter how large or complex the game is because it comes with high performance storage and memory including a hard disk space of 1 TB and an 8GB DDR4 SDRAM that allow you to go on with the gaming with absolutely no hassles.
- Powerful: fueled by advanced quad-core processors
- Convenient since it is portable and powerful
- Large storage space provision
- Quality display and sound output making the game experience unforgettable.
- Complaints of the Random crushing of the keyboard while lights are
- on.Concerns with flex and LED light of the screen.
6. Touch-screen Lenovo Y70 Gaming Laptop (80DU004KUS)
As most professional gamers will attest to, even with the skill set and the experience, nothing quite makes a game experience more complete than having an ideal machine/gadget to help you kill it! While the gaming scene is flocked with multiple gaming laptops, nothing quite does it like the Lenovo Y70. Screen size aside, this high-performance device works under Core i5-4210H 1.7GHz Intel processors that boost both its launching and booting speeds.
With GTX 860M NVIDIA graphics card and a complimentary touch screen 17.3” big, you can bet the experience is unrivaled. And if you are wondering where to store your massive collection of games, worry not because, with a DDR3 GB RAM and a hard drive of 1TB, the quality of the memory and storage capacity should serve you quite right. Coming with pre-installed Windows 8.1 and a 4-hour long battery life, this is the ideal companion for all game enthusiasts looking for mobility and power in a single gadget.
- Fast and powerful.
- Responsive touch screens devoid of dead zones.
- Stiff hinges.
- Glossy screen that creates frictional bumps after scrolling across the screen.
5. Lenovo FHD Ideapad 700 Gaming Laptop (80RU00FEUS)
Lenovo’s IdealPad is among the most powerful Lenovo releases particularly relative to multimedia provisions. Let not the lightweight aspect of the sleek lines deceive you! Underneath its hood is where everything lies. First, it boasts NVIDIA graphics with the capacity to provide next generation type of performance. Moreover, it is fueled by Core i5 Intel processors and comes pre-installed with Windows 10 software. It comprises of a 256 GB SSD and typical RAM of 12GB to ensure high-quality storage and memory. Additionally, with a 15.6” display coupled with GTX950 provisions, the display will never feel any more real!
- Portable and considerably slim.
- Provides impeccable performance as boosted by I 5 processor and subsequent GTX950 provisions.
- Supercharged audio that enhances and refines sound quality for the perfect gaming experience.
- Inverted mouse scroll function is awkward and unconvincing.
4. ASUS GL551 Gaming Laptop (2014 Model)
On the move mobility at its finest with power-filled performance is exactly the way to introduce the GL551 gaming laptop by Asus. It comprises a 15.6” display that is completely HD allowing you to game with ease and interest.
It is fueled by the powerful quad-core Core i7 (4720HQ) Intel processors coupled by newest NVIDIA GTX 960Mb (GeForce) graphics that take game play to a higher and superior notch. Encompassed by a typical chassis polished with aluminum provisions; this sleekly designed gadget also boosts cooling features that allow you to play unlimitedly without compromising on quality or efficiency.
- Fast since it is powered by Core i7 4th generation processors.
- Accompanied by a 1 –year protection from Accidental Damage.
- Crisp quality game sound as provided by Sonic Master technology.
- Sleek design that eases mobility.
- Full HD display.
- Short-lived battery life.
- Complaints of constant crushing.
3. ASUS K501UX Gaming Laptop
Designed to handle all your typical computing requirements, ASUS K501 comes with a metallic portable design with subsequent performance to match it. Boasting the current Core i7 Intel processors and subsequent NVIDIA GTX 950M (GeForce) graphics, you can easily stream all HD videos, smoothly run MS programs and go ahead with your gaming hassle free! Moreover, you need not worry about where to store your large game collections since it comes with a RAM of 8GB and SSD of 256GB which is sufficient and quality storage and memory. It comes pre-installed with Windows 10 software and advanced ASUS cooling features that ensure that your laptop remains cool all through the gaming experiences.
- Simple and elegant as is with its aluminum polished design. · Pitch-Perfect Audio courtesy of the ASUS Sonic Master provision. · Dual-Fan exclusive Cooling System. · Sensitive Touchpad Navigation that guarantees to key accuracy and efficiency.
- Unreliable customer service.
- Complaints of the laptop being slow at times.
2. Dell Gaming Laptop (15.6-Inch)
Dell has unleashed the perfect device to give you optimum gaming, surfing and computing performance; with this 15.6-inch gaming laptop. This device comes pre-installed with Windows 10 software powered by quad-core Intel Corei5-6300HQ 6th generation processors harmonized by GTX GeForce NVIDIA graphics card all which work harmoniously to give you an unrivaled gaming experience.
Moreover, it offers you more than enough quality memory and storage capacity with an 8GB DDR3 and 256GB SSD capacity for all your gaming needs.
- Enhanced performance: inspired by powerful processors and large RAM that allow it to boot and launch applications faster and easily.
- Long life battery since it has a lower consumption of power compared to HDDs since it is an SSD-enabled.
- Quieter and in comparison to other typical HDDs is slightly cooler.
- Compromises on build quality.
1. ASUS ZX53VW Gaming Laptop
ASUS ZX53VW is the ideal balance between slim portability and subsequent gaming efficacy and power. Maintain dominance in all your games wherever you play them with this stylish, metallic chassis designed gaming laptop. It runs on quad-core Corei5 Intel 6th generation processors coupled with GTX 960 NVIDIA graphics card allowing Full support (DirectX 12) to offer you the gaming experience of a lifetime.
It is characterized by a backlit keyboard meaning you can play your games even with minimal lighting and a characteristic and exclusive display (Anti-Glare Matte). Game storage and memory aspects have also been well-catered for with SSD of 512GB and 8GB DDR4 provisions. Moreover, with its 15.6” screen display, what better gadget will you find for your gaming needs if not this?
- It boosts game performance since t is complimented by a standard SS of 512GB.
- Wide-view completely HD panel that I devoid of the Glare.
- Minimized lag inspired by Game First III ASUS technology.
- Excellent audio output as facilitated by Sonic Master Technology.
- Superior multi-tasker and performer.
- Lacks pop-out for its battery and as such mandates for pop screws for replacements and repair.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN PURCHASING A GAMING LAPTOP:
Budget: Working with your budget will allow you identify components and features that you are able to afford. Although in most cases, the higher price represents better quality, you can still find a decent laptop if you have a considerable budget provision.
Your gaming preference: Your game choice determines the specs that you need. For instance, first person modern shooter games mandate for better graphics hardware as opposed to CPU performance while war games mandate for faster CPU. As such, depending on your preference, you will be able to select your best choice.This consideration encompasses the CPU aspect and the Graphics hardware factors considered when purchasing a gaming laptop.
Graphics-Display in gaming is everything: screen pixel resolution and subsequent content display quality dictate the rhythm and interesting aspect of the game. With a clearly defined and visible picture, you ultimately have a wonderful gaming experience Cooling: For those individuals that have had an experience or two with machines and not just laptops, heavy usage can sometimes cause burning up’ of the machines which are among the commonest factors that lead to the breakdown of machines. The case is similar with gaming laptops. Considering that some of the games may be significantly intense and high quality, continuous game play may cause the laptop to heat up. However, with a quality cooling system, the laptop can survive breakdown scares and subsequently give considerably long service time.