Top Best Sellers in Blue Ox Tow Bars
- Top Best Sellers in Blue Ox Tow Bars
- 8. Blue Ox BX7322 Adventurer Adjustable Tow Bar
- 7. Blue Ox BX1120 Base Plate
- 6. Blue Ox BX7420 Class IV Avail Capacity Tow Bar with Safety Cable
- 5. Blue Ox BX4325 Aladdin 7,500lb Tow Bar
- 4. Blue Ox BX1689 Base Plate for GMC Terrain
- 3. Blue Ox BX4330 Acclaim Class III_Tow Bar
- 2. Blue Ox BX7445 Aventa LX 10,000lb Tow Bar
- 1. Blue Ox BX7365 Alpha 6,500lb Tow Bar
8. Blue Ox BX7322 Adventurer Adjustable Tow Bar
Blue Ox Adjustable Tow Bar boasts an innovative design which significantly reduces wear points. This provides a sturdy attachment between the Pulled vehicle and the coach. It can be used for almost any auto. Its legs are fully adjustable to a width of as much as 41 inches. The top quality adjustable tow bar can be utilised with pulled autos of as much as 5000 lbs. This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Can be utilized with towed vehicles of up to 5000 lbs
- Can be used for almost any car
- Legs are adjustable to a width of up to 41 inches in maximum
- Legs can easily fold together for easy storage
- It comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty on tow bar only
7. Blue Ox BX1120 Base Plate
- Shock absorbing
- Designed to let the baseplate torsion or flex
- Positioned for proper attachment
- Easily installed
- Lifetime warranty
Many people love the Blue Ox BX1120 Base Plate because of its shock absorbing capability. I t has a cutting edge design that allows the base plate torsion or flex. Blue Ox base plate is well positioned for proper attachment. Installing this tool is simply a walk in the park. This tool is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Ability to absorb shock
- Positioned for proper attachment
- Installation is just but a breeze
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Comes at a slightly higher price
6. Blue Ox BX7420 Class IV Avail Capacity Tow Bar with Safety Cable
Blue Ox class four is a reinvented tow bar. It features steel construction with high-grade metallic paint. Its avail tow bar is better and wider. With better cornering and improved turning radius, it fits narrow or wide pulled autos with softer towing over rough terrain. The patented non-binding, no-pressure latches release easily under any conditions. It boasts a no-interference, low profile innovative handle design.
- 10,000 lbs. capacity
- Steel construction
- Softer towing over rough terrain
- Premium metallic paint
5. Blue Ox BX4325 Aladdin 7,500lb Tow Bar
Blue Ox Aladdin Tow Bar boasts a breathtaking design, which lowers the number of wear points to give a secure attachment between the pulled vehicle and the coach. It features a foldaway direct-connect, design which is a proven favorite among pulling enthusiasts. The cutting edge design features a simple fold-away aluminum_tow bar mount that can be easily stored at the back of RV.
- It is the most light tow bar in this brand line, Weighing as little as 37 lbs
- Features a direct connect, fold away innovative design
- Can be used with pulled autos of as much as 7500 lbs
- Have self-aligning capability with three axis swivel design
- Comes with a whopping 10,000 lb safety cables
- Suitable for people with a slightly higher budget
4. Blue Ox BX1689 Base Plate for GMC Terrain
Choosing Blue Ox BX1689 is just like owning a baseplate custom-made for your car. These baseplates are easy on the suspension and also easier on the eye. They were innovatively designed with well-hidden reinforcement. Blue Ox does not provide a single-size-fits-all support system, but more amazingly, a cutting edge system which is shock absorbing. This system is also integrated into the unibody or single bumper frame with the bumper design of your car. The brand’s philosophy is to allow the baseplate flex or torsion similar to receiver hitches letting the baseplate to absorb the ultimate forces of towing as opposed to transferring the frame’s forces of the car.
- Baseplates are well hidden beneath the car body
- Features removable tabs that leave a spotless look when the car is not being towed
- It spreads pulling forces equally without stressing the automobile frame
- It attaches to_Blue Ox mount tow bar
- Fits Terrain and Equinox
- All baseplates comes with a limited warranty of three years only
3. Blue Ox BX4330 Acclaim Class III_Tow Bar
The Blue Ox Class III Acclaim tow bar is maintenance-free with Signature Series simple-release locking handles and highly protective rubber boots. It can simply pull vehicles as much as 5,000lbs and is made of solid steel.
- Features self-storing tow_bar mounts to car base plate
- They automatically lock into towing position
- Easy-folding and self-aligning,
- Detaches with just two pins
- Comes with a short-term warranty
2. Blue Ox BX7445 Aventa LX 10,000lb Tow Bar
The Aventa LX features a ball_in socket design which has a spherical joint as opposed to the normal bolted together flex joint. This innovative design lowers the number of wear points and gives room for an incredibly strong and long-lasting attachment between the towed car and the coach. It boasts an innovative off-set triple lugs design to align towing forces better. It boasts Self-tightening picot connection plus rubber boots which protect from road grime. It features reliable steel construction Class IV tow bar which can be used with towed vehicles as much as 10,000 lbs. It has Legs collapse and extend feature to lock for easy hook-up.
- Innovative ball-in-socket design and Offset triple lugs for better alignment towing force
- Have self-tightening picot connection,
- Have rubber boots for protection against road grime
- Reliable steel construction
- Have a good hook up system that allows you to be on uneven surfaces or out of alignment
- Installing this tool is just but a breeze
- Suitable for towing enthusiasts who are on a higher budget
1. Blue Ox BX7365 Alpha 6,500lb Tow Bar
The top-notch Alpha tow bar can be used with towed vehicles as much as 6,500 lbs. The easy foldaway tow bar is made for mounting and storage on the back of the RV when it is not bars. It features faster disconnect hookup pins, self-alignment feature, Signature Series, and incredible easy-release locking handles. It is made of solid steel with safety cables included.
- A simple fold-away tow bar.
- Have a capacity of as much as 6,500 lbs,
- Lightweight; weighs as little as 35 lbs
- Have faster disconnect hookup pins
- Secure self-release locking handles for faster disconnect
- Comes at a slightly higher price.