Anyone who has ever tried to let their living room go sans end table, knows the value of having one. There is nothing more frustrating then sitting down with a cocktail or a coffee and then realizing there is nowhere convenient for you to put it down. This is why end tables are a necessity in the home. For those who want something a little more classy, this list of antique side tables is designed for you.
10. Frenchi Home Furnishing Finish End Table/Side Table
Easy to put together, this piece is as elegant as it is simple. The legs are beautiful and definitely provide the vibe of antique. Because it is stained, and not painted, you know the color will not chip off and will last a long time. The high level of durability also ensures easy shipping, so the quality of the table is perfect from the moment you receive it.
- Dimensions: 21.08 x 15.37 x 9.85 in
- Material Type: Wood
9. Signature Design by Ashley Alymere Square End Table Rustic Brown
This end table definitely has more of a victorian feel, the curved legs and sturdy platform is reminiscent of the hand made furniture one would have seen in a parlor room. There is one drawer on the front, with two beautifully carved leaves on the side. These leaves easy match the lovely flower on the handle of the drawer. This piece definitely suggests class.
- Dimensions: 22.1 x 22.2 x 25.1 inc
- Material Type: Wood
8. Signature Design by Ashley – Rafferty Traditional Chairside End Table, Antique Dark Brown
What stands out most on this end table is definitely the legs. Made from twisted metal, the color blends with the wood very well. Although it doesn’t have a drawer, there is a table extensions. The small details of rounded bumps around the edges gives the table the same vibe as the old school trunks, which are becoming more popular with home decor. This is cute and perfect for small spaces.
- Dimensions:25.8 x 13.5 x 24 inches
- Material Type: Manmade Wood and Metal
7. Roundhill Furniture OC0024WH Rene Round Wood Pedestal Side Table, White
This one is more traditional 50s style vintage. A simple round table, but with wood work that adds some class and style. The feet are rounded and also made from wood, and is very sturdy so it can support a larger vintage lamp to pull the look together. One on each side of the couch is the best look, as the antique style is meant to be symmetrical and complete. Considering this side table is both wood and white, invest in some coasters so as not to hurt the finish and to keep it long lasting in your home.
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 26.5 in
- Material Type: Wood
6. Decor Therapy Table, White
Something about this piece screams comfort, and maybe it’s because of the classic American vintage look, and maybe because it reminds me of my midwestern grandmother. While some antique pieces look like you shouldn’t touch them, this one is more welcoming and casual. This side table pulls together a house and makes it an actual home. Thick, sturdy, and reliable. No worries about children or guests breaking or harming the side table, so it stays a staple of your home for as long as it makes you happy.
- Dimensions: 15.8 x 19.5 x 24 inches
- Material Type: Wood
5. Signature Design by Ashley – Nestor Traditional Chairside End Table w/ Two Shelves, Medium Brown
A perfect mix of simple and elegant. Three tiers of finished wood all held together with curved oil rubbed bronze metal legs, featuring leaf filigree. This look is great for a vintage rustic home, and probably best with a lamp that has that same metallic base to match the vibe of the table legs. If you are going for home decor that looks victorian and vintage, but you are also looking for something with a price that isn’t, this end table is here to answer that calling. Perfect for living room or bedroom, this kind of style doesn’t discriminate.
- Dimensions:22 x 22 x 26 inches
- Material Type: Manmade Wood and Metal Accents
4. Nathan James 32703 Harper Mid-Century Side Table 2-Drawer, Wood Nightstand, Black/Brown
When looking at vintage furniture, you can’t forget the western vintage, and this nightstand is perfect for a western vintage home. Light wood legs and drawers with a darker trim, it’s a perfect blend of art and furniture. It is practical, because have two drawers to stash remotes or notebooks in will keep a room put together and less clustered, while keeping a style to the decor with this beautiful wood. Pull this side table together with a western style lamp and a Luis Lamore table book and your decor is perfectly placed.
- Dimensions:16 x 16 x 23 inches
- Material Type: Particle Board (Black Frame), Oak-laminate, Pinewood
3. Signature Design by Ashley Bolanburg Chair Side End Table Two-tone
This piece is multifunctional. An end table with a pull out tray and a cupboard, but also includes outlets hidden within the top, so you can charge electronic devices without pushing forward your furniture to get to an outlet. Perfect for those who want to look vintage, but have the modern needs of technology wherever they go. The pull out tray is also a bit different, when opened it has two coaster spots for cups and glasses, as well as a spot for your remote. I think we can all agree that a dedicated remote spot saves a ton of time trying to hunt down a remote.
- Dimensions:24.2 x 14 x 23 inches
- Material Type: Veneers, Wood, Engineered Wood
2. Nathan James 32301 Brass Metal Frame Storage, Gold
Maybe your ideal vintage era is 70s, and if that’s the case then this end table is the one. Metal legs, a metal base, and a faux white marble top helps pull together a room of any color or design. This will be a quiet focus point in your decor, and the neutral colors mean optimal variety for whatever you decide to place on top. Whether you want a lamp, a plant, or a perfectly clean surface, nothing about this antique side table limits where you can go. The base even serves as an additional shelf, where you could store coffee table books or any additional decor that suits your fancy.
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 17.5 x 20 inches
- Material Type: Metal, Faux Marble
1. Nathan James 32202 Oraa Round Wood Side Table with Fabric Storage, Light Brown/White
Appreciate the simplicity of number 2 on our list, but not exactly the marble and metal look? This table is taller, light brown wood, and has a basket along the base. The basket is a bit more convenient because you can store more without looking potentially clustered. The bin is also collapsible, so if you ever get tired and want a change, you can remove it and add it back as you wish.
- Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 23.6 inches
- Material Type:Engineered Wood, Polyester Fabric, Steel Base